Monday, March 17, 2014

Tiny Bits

I've decided that while I'm finishing up my book (see previous post, numeral 1), the only way Pearl the Squirrel posts will exist is if they're short and sweet. So here starts the beginning of a photo, a phrase, or a project per post. My expectations need to be low if I'm going to continue. (Yours probably already are, given the delinquency of this blog.)
So today, for your viewing pleasure, a baby blanket I knitted for my friend's sweet baby girl. The only good thing about the very cool spring we're having is that she'll get to use it a little before it gets very warm, since though we had her baby shower in December, I didn't manage to get this to her until last week. (It's also got grey on the sides, which you can't see in the photos. It's knit with Classic Elite Yarns Toboggan.)
Sweet dreams!

No comments: